Due to recent update on your Chase connection, Turbo won’t be able to pull new or replacement accounts. In order to resolve this issue you have the following options:
- Login to Turbo.com and go to “Settings”.
- Under “Your Accounts” > ”All”, hover to your Chase Bank.
- Above the “Gear” icon, click “Update Now / Re-link Now / Edit my Connection” button to re-enter your credentials.
- Once done, give access to your new/replacement accounts and click the “Refresh” icon.
- Login to Chase Bank’s website
- Under “Profile and Settings” click “Linked apps and services”
- Under Turbo’s token, verify if the new/replacement account is enabled then click “Save”
- Wait for at least 4 hours then log back to Turbo and refresh your account to verify if the new/replacement account is already pulled in
If above troubleshooting did not resolve your issue, please contact our Customer Support Team so we can take a closer look at your accounts. Thank you!